12 Stones Music FAQS
We strive for 100% Customer satisfaction.We work diligently to make sure that our clients are completely satisfied with the outcome of their project.
I love working with Bill Murrell. He makes every musical and production objective so much easier to achieve. A true professional with character and integrity, he is also an honest businessman - I can't say enough about him. I know anyone who has the priviledge of working with Bill at 12 Stones Music will have the same experience.
Randy Harvey, The Crossing Church - Senior Pastor
How Much Does it Cost?
Prices vary depending on services provided:
- Studio Rates: $40.00/hr for Recording, Editing & Mixing. Additional Musical & Vocal talent costs extra and they are paid at the time of the session.
- Chart Rates: $40.00 & up… Depends on project, contact for quote.
- Mastering Rates: $40.00/hr
- TV/Film/Commercial Rates: Contact for quotes
- Audio Book Rates: Contact for quotes
12 Stones Equipment List:
- ProTools 12 Recording Software
- iZotope Ozone 7 Mastering Software
- Ivory II Piano Plug-in
- Focusrite ISA One Mic Preamp/DI
- Focusrite OctoPre Mkll mic preamp
- Behring PRO-8 Headphone system- 8 cue mixes
- Melodyne Editor Pitch Corrector & Vocal Texture
- Avid Eleven Rack Guitar Processor
- Finale Music Notation Software
How Long Does A Project Take?
We work hard to ensure that our client's projects are done on a timely basis. A completed project time line is always discussed during our initial client consultation.
What Are the Up Front Costs?
We work on a "pay-as-you-go" basis. For recording sessions, payment is due at the end of each session. For Charts,TV bumpers, Film Scores, Audio Books & Commercials, a deposit may be required depending on the magnitude of the project.
What if I have more Questions?
We are here to help- For Production Questions, Price Quotes and more, contact Bill Murrell at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 832-524-8298. 12 Stones Music accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards